St.Eustatius, the Caribbean’s Hidden Gem, now boasts its third radio station: FABRadio 90.3FM FABRadio (Fair Accountable Broadcasting), is the brainchild of son of the soil, local businessman, political leader and community activist Mr. Franklin A. Brown, also known as Franklin or Frank. Mr. Brown believes that there is more that unites us as a people than divides us, and seeks to enlighten and entertain citizens, visitors and listeners through this medium. “Celebrating Our Caribbean Culture & Identity, Empowering The Community” demonstrates his strong conviction and love of country as the motto and guiding principles of FABRadio.
FAB Radio is rapidly becoming a major staple in Statia’s community and abroad by supplying its listeners with the best variety that Gospel, Reggae, Dancehall, Soca, Calypso, R&B and other genres offers. The programming seeks to accomplish 5 key objectives:
1. Promote and preserve our cultural identity and character
2. Enlighten and entertain local, regional and international listeners
3. Empower citizens to get involved in building their community
4. Introduce a variety of voices and encourage individual expression
5. Echo and champion the needs of the community FABRadio highlights a vital element to the Statia community that the other stations neglect: Honoring the true spirit of our community by looking back with pride, and forward with purpose.
This is accomplished by bringing together a variety of talented, radio personalities that entertain, enlighten and educate the audience. This approach has positioned FAB Radio as THE radio station on Statia for the best music, programming and information. Stay tuned in to FABRadio 90.3FM – Rockin’ The Caribbean’s Historic Gem.